Friday 25 September 2015

Men at work

Good Morning friends 
Today i am sharing my male card  for CRAFTY CATZ our theme has been chosen by 
 Jac and she would like to see
 MEN AT WORK

OUR SPONSOR IS 
gif maker

I have used an image from  just inked CD i think it was
 papers are from stash which i have had for ages but now i am in my craft room i can actually get my hands on my stash easily so finding papers never used for a while.
Ribbons is from Crafty Ribbons 
Buttons from The works, they get some good little crafty things in lately.
why not play along with us 
have a lovely weekend 
x Carol x

4 comments:

Jac’s Playground said...

Fab card Carol, what a great image and you've reminded me that I have some of those papers stashed away somewhere! lol! have a great week xx

Janette said...

Great man card Carol....hope your having a good week-end...xx

tilly said...

a super truck image and layout, enjoy the weekend
Tilly

Naomi Johnson said...

Great card. Love how the image isn't fully coloured - it makes it pop against the papers. Have a great weekend. Naomi x

Photobucket

counter