Thursday 26 December 2013

New Beginnings


Hello and MERRY CHRISTMAS.....I hope you have had a wonderful time with your family and friends
As its Thursday that means a new challenge starting at CRAFT and this is my DT project, its an Engagement card  as our theme is New Beginnings/New year/ New baby etc
I have used my grand nestabilities which are my favourite, added lace and flowers from stash..
Our sponsors are
    Sassy Studio Designs
      

so lots to play along for, hope you have timeover the holiday period.



Enjoy the rest of Boxing Day
and if you have to work i hope it goes by quickly for you
x Carol x

5 comments:

Linda Levoir said...

What a pretty engagement card Carol, love the colour and design and the wonderful shape :) xx

Riet said...

What a beautiful card.

Hugs Riet.xx

coops said...

so gorgeous carol.really pretty details and the image is adorable :D

xx coops xx

Lesley said...

Aww this is gorgeous, happy new year when it comes xx

sallysbitz2 said...

This is a Gorgeous card. Love your layout x

I do hope you had a fab Christmas & that 2014 brings you everything you wish for x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz2.blogspot.co.uk

Photobucket

counter