Thursday 15 November 2012

First time for everything !!


Hi again...I have never made one of these twisel cards before, they are difficult to photograph.....as it keeps on moving..lol but i will be making another one!
Now  it's week two of our CRAFTY RIBBONS challenge and it's Team "Bows" to show you our creations for the challenge,
Which is Nursery Rhyme 

Mine is
 Dr Foster went to Gloucester
in a shower of rain
He stepped in a puddle, right up to his middle
and never went there again !

I have used   a SWALK  Stamp which i have never inked....yeh we all have them..lol
the ribbons are from CRAFTY RIBBONS  Emporium both of them, I have sent this to a DT friend, i do hope she has received it by now, as she is feeling a little under the weather.
The saying on the card is 
After the rain.........The sun always shines again
thought it might cheer her up!!
Remember the prize for this challenge is  some fab
Baby ribbons

Nice of you to call by hope you have a wonderful day.
It's my turn also to add a creation to the Crafty Ribbons inspiration blog tomorrow, so i hope you can pop by.

Adding my card into these other challenges,
Divas by design......anything goes
Lady Anne's challenge...anything goes, must use stamp
Creative moments...more than one fold
oldie but goodie...anything but christmas (stamp)
Crafters companion....fav colour combo
x Carol x

19 comments:

Caroline said...

Beautiful card. Caroline xx

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous.xxx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful card Carol just love this
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Unknown said...

wow this is superb hunnie....love it.. perfection hugs sassyxxx

Teresa Kline said...

this is awesome, a great challenge for sure, thanks for the inspiration...have a wonderful day!

enjoy *~*

Lady Anne Milnes-Howard said...

What a fabulous card you have created, I love it and it has inspired me greatly. Thank you for sharing with us at Lady Anne's. I hope we see you again.
Love ~ Lady Anne xx
cardsbyladyanne

Angie Bächi said...

This is just breathtaking adorable!!! Thank you so much for joining us at our Cards And More Challenge with this lovely creation :)
Big big hugs,
Angie

Stacy H-W said...

This is a precious card! I love the Twisel and I just might have to make one of my own!! LOL Thanks for joining the challenge this month at Crafter's Companion!!

Sabrina aka Chaosküken said...

Oh this is so lovely! Wonderful paper!

Thank you so much for joining us at Cards and More :)

Hugs
Sabrina

kay said...

It's stunning carol, must have a go x

Janice said...

What a brilliant card design & a super image. Lovely work, Jx

Lorraine A said...

fabulous card Carol :-) such a cute image and just perfect for the rhyme :-) I love the twizzle design too, I never saw one of these before :-)

luv
Lols x x x

coops said...

so stunning carol.fab sweet image and your card design is fantastic ;D

xx coops xx

Riet said...

This is so beautiful card Carol.

Hugs Riet.xx

Cookie said...

Thank you so much for joining in the fun at Crafter's Companion. Your card is Gorgeous, love the S.W.A.L.K image and i love the style and shape of your card, Good luck xxx

Laurian said...

Gorgeous card, I love that stamp I have used it lots!
I have never made one of these and I might have to give it a go!
Thanks for joining us at Lady Annes I hope we'll see you again soon!
Hugs
Laurian

Karen Petitt said...

Hi Carol, thank you so much for joining us at Creative Moments this fortnights Anything Goes challenge. We really appreciate it and hope to see you again for the next challenge.

This is a beautiful card - I too have that stamp set and it is, shh don't want anyone to hear, uninked. Having seen this beauty has made me want to get my stamp out and play - really beautiful Karen Creative Moments Design Team

marion said...

Such a fab card, thanks for joining us at Cartds und More, hugs, Marion

lawinchen said...

A gorgeous card.
Thanks for joining us at cards und More.
Hugs
Andrea

Photobucket

counter