Thursday 16 August 2012

Are you Feeling Fruity!!


Hi there peeps in blog land, how is everyone? My card this morning is for the new challenge starting at CRAFTY RIBBONS and the theme this fortnight is ......
FEELING FRUITY 
I have really struggled with all my DT creations this week, my mojo has gone and left me...I think it must  have gone off on Holiday
I hope it comes back soon i am lost without it!!!
I had not used this stamps for ages, but i remembered she was holding her basket of apples, so thought she fitted nicely in with the challenge.
papers are of a CD, ribbon is from CRAFTY RIBBONS.

I do hope you pop on over and check out the other DT creations on the blog and see what wonderful prize is up for the winner. 
catch you all later, hugs Carol x

2 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Carol :-) your mojo seems to be there with you me darlin ,,, this card is FAB ! Love the image and the papers, and details are all perfect :-)

luv
Lols x x x

coops said...

so stunning carol.gorgeous image and i love your colour combo :D

xx coops xx

Photobucket

counter