Thursday 23 February 2012

Fancy a sketch

Hi  Happy Crafter's, How's things going? are you having a good day so far. I will be at work when this posts, so hopefully things will not be too bad for me neither.  My card today is my DT creation for CRAFT....the theme is this lovely sketch. which you can use any way you want, rotate, flip or just the way it is.
  
i
The image is one from our sponsor stamping boutique 
The Stamping Boutique
and the other fab sponsors are Digidarla and Saturated Canary digi also Sew many cards 
DigiDarla and Digital Stamp Club Sew Many Digital Stamps 

i am adding this card to these other fab challenges going on at the moment.

Lollipop crafts...anything goes
Crazy challenge....use a die or punch
I will be back tomorrow for my other DT card, have a nice day
x carol

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Super card fab colours, Mary x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Carol
A gorgeous card fabulous colour's
Hugs Dianne xx :)

coops said...

gorgeous card carol.i love the fab image and great colours :D

xx coops xx

Beccas Pysselparadis said...

What a cute card, love the image :) Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge hugs Rebecca

Photobucket

counter