Friday 9 September 2011

Who does not love ribbons!!

Not me!! I always seem to add a ribbon on to my cards....and this week at CRAFTY CATZ the theme is RIBBONS........
Our sponsor Robyn's fetish has given us some fab images to play with including this one on my card, there is also a prize up for grabs, so why not pop on over and check the DT cards and join in the challenge.
I have used the snowflake embossing folder and the ribbons are all from CRAFTY RIBBONS.
I will also add this card too
Rubber cafe design.....no Design Papers
Crafty creations......anything but a square
Paper shelter ....Embossing
papertake weekly......Anything goes
Ribbon carousel...anything goes include a ribbon
Happy Friday.....
hugs carol x

13 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Carol
A gorgeous card love the embossing fab colouring too,have a lovely day my friend
Hugs Dianne xx :)

lindyloo said...

Hello Carol
super card I love the design and layout
Hope you have a lovely weekend hugs linda x

Janette said...

Hi Carol, Gorgeous card, do love the ribbon and your so right, we all use it ALOT...lol..have a good week-end.xx

Nikbee said...

A wonderful card. I love the image.
Nikki x

coops said...

gorgeous card carol.the image is so cute and stunning colours :D

xx coops xx

Debs said...

Fabulous card love the ribbon, thanks for playing at TPS this week.
Hugs Debs

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card Carol,sweet image and love the embossing and gorgeous ribbons.
Wendy xx

Jessica said...

Gorgous card Carol - love that image - sooo cute!! Jxx

Curly said...

OMGosh Carol I love this card fabulous colouring hun, and I love all of the embossing,
have a lovely Sunday,
Hugs Bridget :0) x

Basslady said...

a very sweet and charming creation!

the image is so awesome!

fantastic creation!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Janice said...

Great card, very jolly...& I don't know who doesn't love ribbons! Jx

Debbie Carriere said...

Very cute card!!! Adorable image! Thanks for playing at the Ribbon Carousel!!

craftyb said...

super sweet card - love the textured layer and cute image!Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Creations Challenges! bx

Photobucket

counter