Thursday 30 December 2010

Craft challenge.......Thankyou






Well Hello everyone......been a while since i posted, I do hope everyone had a lovely time over the Christmas period, we had a quite but lovely Christmas, just the way i like it!!!!





My card today is for C.R.A.F.T. challenge and the theme is "Thank you" our sponsor is Craft obsession






The prize is £10 to spend with them.


I do hope you all find time to join in our challenge this week,as i love to be inspired by all you crafty people and your lovely creations.


I will be adding this card to a few other challenges which are below.

Craft your days away......punch it out

Allsorts....anything goes

Cupcake craft challenge...Thank you

Well that's all from me until next year, thanks for all your visits i really do appreciate you stopping by,

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE.......

hugs carol x

7 comments:

kay said...

gorgeous card carol,glad you had a good christmas,x

Nikbee said...

A wonderful card. Such lovely colours.

Nikki x

Suzanne said...

Gorgeous card, Carol. Lovely image and colours x

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Carol,I love the image and your papers.

Happy New Year.
Hugs Riet.x

brenda said...

Hi there

I am thrilled you have joined in my "Free and Easy" theme at Allsorts this fortnight and confess to being astounded by the huge response - well over 600 so far !

I usually like to visit every entry and say a few words about their creations, but the sheer volume so far along with the holiday preparations we all have to juggle means this is a "copied and pasted" message, for which I apologise.

Wishing you a very Happy New Year.

B x

Have you entered my new candy

Liza said...

A gorgeous card and image. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

Liza x

Maria Matter said...

so so pretty Carol!!!

Photobucket

counter