Tuesday 17 August 2010

Mini scrapbook for crafty ribbons






Hello....thought you might like to see what i have been making to send to Crafty Ribbons, the ribbons they have sent out for their ribbon challenge are gorgeous, they are these Dottie ribbons, really lovely. I have been using these ribbons on the latest of my cards.


This is a mini scrapbook, thought they may like to add some photo's in of themselves, have added a few little quotes and sentiments on some of the pages along with some more ribbons.

The image on the front is a crafters companion SWALK stamp with a lovely cute sentiment saying " A hug is always the right size"

thanks again for saying hello, hugs carol x

5 comments:

sallysbitz2 said...

This is great, must have taken ages! I know how long it takes me to a card.
I love these images too xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Carol
A gorgeous book,
Hugs Dianne xx

Jessica said...

Brilliant - such a good idea. xx

Riet said...

This is so beautiful Carol.

Hugs Riet.xx

Cheryl said...

Very cute! I love all the ribbons.

Photobucket

counter