Monday 14 September 2009

New Challenge Blog

hiya.. wow i have some fantastic news, there is to be a new challenge blog starting soon, called Crafty Catz http://craftycatzweeklychallenge.blogspot.com/ and guess who is part of the Fab DT.......yes ME!!!! i know its so fantastic news.
The challenges will start on a Friday each week, I will keep you all posted on the first challenge date which will be sorted very soon. I have added a link in my side bar, please pop over and have a look at the other DT blogs who will be having fun together.
I will be adding some blog candy to celebrate my first DT post and also because its my Birthday coming up around the date we think it may start and i have also had so many peeps visit my blog the number has just crept up on me as i am hitting the 12,000, so watch this space.
Hugs x carol

1 comment:

Aunty Sue said...

Hi carol about time you joined the dt's and did some work. lol. Well done and good luck.

Photobucket

counter