Thursday 22 January 2009



I feel i have neglected my blog not been on here for ages, have had a lot going on, Hope everyone is well and making some gorgeous cards as usual, will be popping by the bloggs later to check up on everyone.
I thought this year i might try and do more blog challenges, but sometimes there is just not enough time in the day, Does anyone else feel like this or is it just me and poor planning....LOL
I have had a little time to do a few cards for my dc site and i have added a few of my latest cards, hope you like. These i made for the armed forces to send to their loved ones back home,
Thanks for stopping by please let me know you have been, xx carol

2 comments:

Happy Crafter said...

Hi Carol, First let me say thanks for dropping by my blog wishing me well with slimmers world. I know what you mean about the time i am finding it hard to get any cards made since christmas i cant seem to get back into the swing of things (seem to spend more time sortin out these awards n stuff lol
I love the cards you have made been looking at them all they are great :)
I am now going to attempt to make one before i go bed but no just seen the clock,i gotta be up early in mornin so i'll hit the sack now
Night Hugzz Val xxx

gina g said...

Fab cards Carol love the precious moments one. No its not just you there's never enough hours in the day for me either. gina xx

Photobucket

counter