Thursday 19 July 2012

Summers come...NOT!!

Good Morning.....I saw the Queen yesterday, in her lovely peach outfit, she looks really well for a little Nana as my daughters  call her, she was in Sunderland on her tour, hubby and her were  having a lovely natter as they drove by me.   Wonder what they were saying....lol.
Now onto my card, this is my DT card for CRAFTY RIBBONS, yep the ribbon is from Crafty ribbons, the image is a LOTV ..Our theme this week is Summer/Beach, I have gone with the more summer side of things,
I used to love playing on my swing in the summer when i was a little girl.
 Hopefully you can play along with us, why not pop on over and check out the DT cards ....some fab inspiration.
Our prize this week is

More gorgeous ribbons
Take care, speak soon, I will be back tomorrow... x carol x 

5 comments:

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card Carol love the image and the layout is beautiful. Caroline xxx

Riet said...

So beautiful card,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Aunty Sue said...

what a lovely card and perfect picture of summer. Now if it was me on the swing as a child I was the naughty one that stood up. have a good day

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Carol
A gorgeous and beautiful card love the colour's and paper's and of course the LOTV image
Hugs Dianne xx :)

coops said...

so gorgeous carol.fab pretty details and i love the image :D

xx coops xx

Photobucket

counter