Sunday 15 July 2012

CAS

WOW..Are you seeing what i can see out of my window...SUN and blue sky i am amazed, LOL
Now here is my card i quickly put together last night for the Inspiration Blog over at Crafty ribbons.



The ribbon is an infusion ribbon and is beautiful, you can find it here , it is also available in other colours. because this has wire in, i was able to give the impression that there is a double  bow but there isn't, which is good because then i don't have to use all my gorgeous ribbon...lol. I have kept the card CAS so as show off the ribbon. Distressed my card with Tim Holtz pink shade  and added one of the lovely little butterfly's to the image which is a bugaboo image.
Thanks for stopping by today. Enjoy your day.
adding this card too the following challenges
The paper players.....CAS and words the focal point
hugs Carol x

9 comments:

Janette said...

Morning Carol, what a gorgeous card, so pretty and that ribbon is stunning...looks so lush...Blue skies here to...Oh I say..lol..xxx

Sue said...

WOW! this is stunning Carol. I LOVE that ribbon and the image is gorgous
Yes, we have sun here too - better make the most of it as I don't think it's going to last!!

Sue

Kim said...

what a beautiful card Carol - where's that image from? it's stunning! and love that ribbon!
Kim x

LeAnne said...

What beautiful sentiments for my wordsmith challenge! So pretty! Thanks for playing with us this week with your gorgeous creation!

coops said...

wow this is stunning carol.really beautiful :D

xx coops xx

kay said...

beautiful card,x

Heather Cooper said...

Beautiful bow and great sentiment!

Jaydee said...

Carol, what a fabulous sentiment and a gorgeous card. I love the color scheme. It works so beautifully with that image. So glad you joined the Paper Players this week
Jaydee

Unknown said...

You created a wonderful card - love the sentiment! Thanks for playing along with The Paper Players.

Photobucket

counter