Friday 27 July 2012

Ship Ahoy!!

Ahoy there matey.... Just a quick chit chat as i bet you be sick of me today. This is my Creation for CRAFTY CATZ. Our theme this week is ALL THAT  GLITTERS. My glitter is on the  spots on the sail and the back ground is glitter card.
The images are from our sponsor which is   and the prize is 3 images of your choice. Do hope you can play along with us, i am sure you all love to add glitter...lol 


thanks for saying HELLOOOOOOOOOOOO 
Be back soon
adding my card too
Crafting for all seasons....water
Crafts and me....Anything goes
Fab and Funky...No stamped images
Freshly brewed.....colour inspiration
carol xx

16 comments:

kay said...

this is fabby,x

Kim said...

such a great card! not the easiest designs to add glitter to, but you've achieved it brilliantly! and I love the acetate - so effective!
Kim x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Carol fabulous design and love the colour's have a lovely weekend my friend
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Unknown said...

i love your card...great use with the acetate clever you...wasnt a easy one to glitter was it but you pulled it off amazingingly..my friend hugs sassyxxxx

Janette said...

Hi Carol and what a gorgeous card you made again, love the acrylic, makes the little ship look like it's sailing away...have a lovely week-end.xx

Riet said...

So gorgeous Carol.

Hugs Riet.xx

Pat said...

Super card, great colours, thanks for sharing at Fab'n'Funky this week.

Pat xx

lindyloo said...

Hello there super card thank you for joining us at fab n funky xx

cotnob said...

This is a great card, I love your fab design.
Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons.
Pauline
x

coops said...

stunning card carol.i love the fab nautical design :D

xx coops xx

ahlers5 said...

I really love this card!
Diane

Curly said...

Stunning card my friend, I love the acetate it makes the boat look like its floating and your colouring is superb,
Have a lovely day,
Hugs Bridget :0) x

VanessaB said...

sooooooooooo CUTE!!! and fun. love this card. thank you for joining us at fresh brewed designs :)

Pia S said...

I think you've done a great job with this card. I like the design and colors of the boat!

coops said...

oops me again carol.
thanks for joining us this week at the Crafts and Me challenge :D

xx coops xx

Jani said...

Great work!
Thanks for joining us at CFAS!
Jani x

Photobucket

counter