Friday 6 July 2012

Seeing Spots

Yep it's another PINK card......sorry but my blog seems to be full of this colour this week, lol.
This is my DT card for CRAFTY CATZ and the theme is SPOTS
The image is from our sponsor which is Floppy Latte Designs

I have used my spellbinders dies. glittered the butterfly on the image, papers are from a CD. Ribbon is from Crafty Ribbons, The layered Butterfly which is  die cut sheet from Buzzcraft , pretty don't you think?
Now i hope you can get spotty too with us 
Thanks again for saying HELLOOOOOOOOOO
hugs Carol x

11 comments:

Unknown said...

morning hunnie..never enough pink lol!! loved your card and glad i didnt do it as mine would have been pink too..love how you glittered the circle hugs sassyxx

Janette said...

Hi Carol, Fab card as always, so pretty and love the BF...gorgeous....have a good week-end ...xxx

Floppy Latte Designs said...

This card is so feminine and lovely! I really love all of the die cut work! Fabulous Job!
Jess
Floppy Latte of Floppy Latte's Digital Designs

Sue said...

this is so beautiful Carol, I love the design and the colours are so pretty too
Hope you have a fab weekend
Sue

Unknown said...

This is so pretty Carol well done Fabulous card Hugs Elaine

Riet said...

What a wonderful card Carol.

Hugs Riet.xx

Kim said...

gorgeous card Carol - and you can't have too much pink lol!
Kim x

lindyloo said...

Hellooooo
so so pretty
hope you have a lovely weekend
linda x

coops said...

beautiful card carol.gorgeous pretty design :D

xx coops xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Carol
A gorgeous card love the colour's have a lovely weekend my friend
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Curly said...

This is gorgeous I love it, love it, love it, carol the colour theme is so very pretty and delicate,
I hope you had a lovely weekend and I hope your week is even better,
take care my friend,
Hugs Bridget :0)

Photobucket

counter