Friday 4 April 2014

Sorry Pink again!!


Happy Friday...... ooh and a long weekend for me as i am off on Monday..yay
and its our wedding Anniversary on Sunday...29 years !!
Not doing anything much out for lunch with the family ...celebrate big next year hopefully as we plan to go away somewhere special.
Ok because its Friday that means new challenge starting at Crafty Catz 
This week its
SPRING TIME


I have used Bearly- Mine digi papers pink again for me... .
stamped my flower images and  heat embossed them before cutting out of the Design papers.
The image is from our fab sponsor this week and as usual at the beginning of each month it is


and we also have the fabulous CRAFTY  RIBBONS
Across the middle of my card you will see the fab wire edged pink ribbon from Crafty Ribbons
this is also fab for those gorgeous bows we like adding to our cards..lol 
Well have a nice weekend everyone,
thanks for stopping by
x Carol

9 comments:

Janette said...

Morning Carol and what a gorgeous card, I love pink so it never troubles me at all....
Have a wonderful Anniversary, hugs...xxxx

tilly said...

the stamped flowers look great, a pretty card, have a super weekend for your anniversary
Tilly x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Carol love the colour's and design have a lovely weekend
Hugs Dianne xx :-)

coops said...

so gorgeous carol.fab pretty flowers and colours and I love the image ;D

xx coops xx

NickScrapShack said...

This is goreous Carol. Love the pink, don´t think you can ever get to much pink....

Thanks for the sweet comments at my blog. I appreciate them a lot even though I haven´t had energy to reply

Also a big thank you for the lovely card you sent me!!!!

Hugs Nick

cotnob said...

This is such a pretty card Carol, I love the pink.
Happy Anniversary, I hope you are having a lovely day.
Pauline
x
P.S. I have candy on my blog if you would like to take a look -
http://craftingwithcotnob.blogspot.co.uk/

Lesley said...

Gorgeous card, I hope that u have had a fab anniversary :0)) huge hugs Lesley xx

Unknown said...

Carol, I really understand your 'pink' addition LOL Fabulous, delicate and fresh card, love these papers. I am sorry for visiting you so late, I'm overworked a little.
Have a nice week!
Anna xxx

Jac’s Playground said...

Yay I made it but only just! Lol a gorgeous card Carol, and your flowers look fabulous xx

Photobucket

counter