Saturday 19 April 2014

New Digi papers from Bearlymine


Hello and welcome to my blog 
I would like to share with you these fabulous new papers which are from 


they are all in this fabulous Kraft colour

I have used Crafters companion card as they have this lovely shinny card to print on and you get this gorgeous shine, the image is also a CC
Ribbon is saddle stitch ribbon from Crafty Ribbons
I have used my large  grande spellbinder dies to make the card and layers 
The banner die is a Johanna Sheen one  
thanks for stopping by today
have a lovely Saturday
adding m card too
Cut it up challenge blog.....Birthday card 
Simply create blog....no dgi images or stamped  images
x Carol x
  

7 comments:

Janette said...

Carol this is gorgeous, what stunning papers, love them..xx

The Little Stamper said...

Absolutely beautiful Carol and I love those papers.

Sharon x

Aunty Sue said...

Ooh Carol This Is Stunning I Must Find My Stamps By This Artist

Donna said...

Stunning card Carol, such a pretty design and your attention to detail is amazing...such a sweet image too :) Donna ♥ x

PS: Thank you for the lovely comment you left on my card over at the DSB x

Cut It Up Challenge Blog said...

Beautiful soft colors, and the image is adorable! Stunning card.

Thanks for linking to our Birthday Card challenge at Cut it Up!
Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

Kim Heggins said...

Oh my...this is just too sweet! I love your papers and what a fabulous design too. Thank you so much for playing along with us at Simply Create Too!

DianeMoneyGoolsby said...

Carol, We're delighted you joined our Simply Create Too "No Digi or Stamped Image" Challenge #59, and hope you return tomorrow for our new challenge. Your card is very pretty.

Diane
Simply Create Too Design Team Member
http://SimplyCreateToo.blogspot.com
http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspom

Photobucket

counter