Friday 18 April 2014

B is for


Hi again only me !! with today's DT card for Crafty Catz
our challenge theme this week is 
B is for.......
well mine is B for Baby, Banner and Butterfly


Do you like my shooting stars ...i do i was given them in Aunty Sues blog candy which i won last weekend
need to find out which die company they are from 


This cute baby image is from our sponsor this week which is 

this is the quote i have added on the inside of the card

thanks for your visit today,
have a great weekend 
x carol x


9 comments:

Claire said...

This is gorgeous - love the design. Hugs, Claire x

coops said...

so gorgeous carol.adorable image and I love your verse and pretty design ;D

xx coops xx

tilly said...

lovely sentiments on your fab card, have a good weekend
Tilly

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Carol have a lovely weekend Happy Easter
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Unknown said...

Lovely card , Carol, I really like this folding and great using of your prize! Have a Happy Easter!
Anna xxx

Unknown said...

gorgeous card, Carol! great image and love the sentiment!
Mirella DK

Naomi Johnson said...

Love your DT card this week. So sweet. Hope you've had a lovely Easter Weekend. Naomi x

Jac’s Playground said...

Hi Carol, a really pretty card and love the starburst, a Aunty Sue sent to me too I then went out and ordered me one! They are Joanna Sheen. Have a wonderful week xx

PaperDaisies said...

What a beautiful sentiment Carol. Love the card design. I just love all the b's. Hope you have had a fun filled Easter. Hugs Nina

Photobucket

counter