Friday 17 November 2017

SPARKLE N SHINE at CRAFTY CATZ

Morning my lovely blog friends......hope you are keeping warm, its so cold !!
Today I am sharing my DT card for CRAFTY CATZ our OPTIONAL theme is 
SPARKLE n SHINE 

I think i have added half my glitter tub onto here..lol
so definitely sparkle
The papers are from the works  and the lovely cute image is a polkadoodle
as they are our wonderful sponsor this week 
Display our badge...
they have some gorgeous images so why not join in with us, you never know you may just win.

thanks for your visit
take care
x Carol x

6 comments:

tilly said...

such a lovely image to work with, a fab card, keep warm xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Carol fabulous colour's and design have a lovely week end
Dianne xx :)

Kelly Lloyd said...

Lovely image and card x

Jackie T said...

Hi Carol this is a stunning card I love how you have used the cute image. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Jac’s Playground said...

Fabulous card Carol, love the tartan paper always feels christmassy with tartan, have a great week xx

NickScrapShack said...

Lovely card Carol! I love the pattern paper, perfect for a Christmas card.
Hope you are having a great week! Nick

Photobucket

counter