Friday 24 November 2017

DT card for crafty catz




Hello friends... well we are nearly at the end of November !! count down started at ASDA lol with the big tree.  I love Christmas one of my favourite times of the year. 
This Morning I'm here with my usual DT card for CRAFTY CATZ our theme this week has been chosen by our latest new member of the team Jackie, it is WINTER COLOURS remember this is optional as we have an ANYTHING GOES theme every week with an optional add on theme. 
my lovely cute image is from 

they have some fabulous images if you have never had a browse, your missing out!! 
My card is simple design as it will be posted so keeping the costs down..tehe
thanks for your visit today
much appreciated
x carol x

4 comments:

tilly said...

a lovely card, so sad these days we have to keep cards flat because of posting costs. x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Carol enjoy your week end
Dianne xx :)

Janette said...

Cute card Carol...x

NickScrapShack said...

Great card Carol. Like the CAS design think it works so well with this image.
Hope you´ll have a great week! Nick

Photobucket

counter