Friday 21 August 2015

Now who lives in a room

LIKE THIS.....a crafter of course
can you remember that program ..Through the keywhole

Hi ....ooh its good to be able to type on my computer and not worry about it clicking off, we bought a new charge cable for it and i am really glad to say its working!!! i can actually spend time on here now.


Today  is a new challenge day for CRAFTY CATZ  and we have the lovely 
as our sponsor and we got to play with some fab images again.
Our theme is FLOWERS
The DT have been playing nicely so if you fancy some inspiration pop on over to our blog 
Here is my little contribution.....



Now last week i told you about my craft room well here's some photos....



I now have bunting on this back wall and some of my wooden heart creations
i am going to paint my draws white ...when i have time that is 


ooh i love it , i can go and make a mess then just leave it....lol 
not done that really  as yet as i like to see it tidy!! everything in its place you know, see how long that lasts
thanks for looking around my little world.
take care
x Carol x

10 comments:

Janette said...

Gorgeous card Carol, so pretty....your craft room looks like a great place to chill and enjoy playing....have fun....
Hope you have a good week-end.xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful card Carol and love your craft room so jealous now lol have a lovely weekend
Dianne xx :)

tilly said...

I love this image.... so pretty,
It's nice to have a room you can just leave, keep it tidy lol
Tilly

Aunty Sue said...

Hi Carol fab card and wow that room looks awesome and the size. But wow how tidy is that place. have a great weekend

carol said...

thanks ladies x

NickScrapShack said...

Love your card Carol. The image is framed so beautiful with those flowers, ribbon and die cuts. Simply Splendid!

And your room, looks fantastic! I thought I would keep mine tidy too, but it did not take me long before it looked like a bomb hit it, lol. Good luck keeping it tidy!

Have a great weekend and sorry that I did not managed to visit you last week!
Hugs Nick

Naomi Johnson said...

Lovely card hun and a great crafting space. Have a good week. Naomi x

PaperDaisies said...

Gorgeous card Carol. I love your craft room. It looks fabulous. Have a great week ahead. Hugs Nina

Jac’s Playground said...

Beautiful card Carol, lovin' the blues. Your craft room looks fab, I wish mine was that tidy! Lol have a great week xx

Unknown said...

'Craft room' is something out of reach for me, so I am really jelous... LOL Beautiful card Carol, so delicate and soft, lovely colors. Have a nice week!
Hugs,
Anna xxx

Photobucket

counter