Friday 14 December 2012

Sketch time at TOTALLY PAPERCRAFTS

Hi well this is the last challenge of the year at TOTALLY PAPERCRAFTS but we will be back with more fab challenge next year, so i do hope you can play along with us one more time!!  in 2012.
I ave used an image from our fab sponsor this week and he is called Christmas Winston... i think he is such a cutie...



Our challenge this week is a sketch for you to follow.....
 

Nice easy one!! don't you think.... 
looking forward to seeing you interpretation 

Our sponsor this week is 
Have a lovely weekend all and Happy Christmas shopping if you are like me not finished yet..lol
x Carol x

8 comments:

Laine said...

I agree Carol, he is a real cutie pie. Sending Merry Christmas Greetings to you and every Good Wish for 2013.
Hugs from
Laine
X

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so cute Carol. Love your colouring.

Wishing you and your family a very Happy Christmas and New Year. My hubby has the virus that is going around so I hope we are both well for Christmas.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Unknown said...

i cant see your card sweetie,,,but im sure its beautiful....see you after the hols love sassyxxxxxxxxxx

Lisa T said...

I can't see your card either. I'll have to check back later. Have a wonderful Christmas and happy New Year!

mixamatoasties said...

Can't see your card on her but I saw it earlier. It's fab. I love that image!

Susan xxx

coops said...

so gorgeous carol.really love the fab cute image :D

xx coops xx

sue w. said...

Hi Carol, aint this image cute. Love your colouring and the bow is fab.
Hope you have a super Christmas hun.
Hugs Sue W.

kay said...

Super card,x

Photobucket

counter