Thursday 27 December 2012

Not a card challenge at CRAFT


Good Morning and MERRY CHRISTMAS to you alL
well are you still eating Turkey..lol 
I need to get a few more things sorted for my Daughters birthday Chelcie  as she is 21 on Friday so a quick post from me, 

Thought i would share this photo of my beautiful daughters ...
Chelcie is on the left and Chloe is on the right.


Now on to why i am posting..lol
Today we start our new challenge at CRAFT
and it is
NOT A CARD
well this is my input!! I bought the heart very cheaply at pound stretcher, it had a boring little white bow on the top.
So i have added a spottie ribbon from Crafty ribbons and a gingham one at the top of the heart, with a few of these gorgeous flowers to decorate....looks much better now!!lol
we have a few sponsors for you 
The Stamping Boutique


we still have prizes for our top 3 too!!
this is a tag i made for the challenge also as i needed to use this lovely image from one of our  sponsors which is Pink Gen Designs, I think you may see it added to a card later on  as i still have to make it..lol

thanks  for your visit today, i really do enjoy your visits. 
x carol x





1 comment:

Sue said...

I love the way you have decorated that heart Carol. The ribbon and flowers are gorgeous. Your tag is beautiful too.
Sue

Photobucket

counter