Friday, 17 September 2010

DT card for Craftcatz challenge





Hello..... This week has flown by, Loved all the paper piecing for last weeks challenge at Craftycatz. This week we have a colour challenge...Chocolate and green

Our sponsor is Liliac lemon designs





The papers i have used are from my fav CD at the moment and that is crafters companion


I will be adding this card to a few other challenges.

Paper sundaes.....min 3 embellishments

Pollycraft ....Autumn colours

Practical scrappers...buttons

Hey it is nearly the weekend so enoy.......happy crafting.

hugs carol

11 comments:

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Carol.I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Suzanne said...

Gorgoeus, Carol. I love the ribbon colour x

Lindsey said...

Gorgeous card Carol x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Carol and i love the image,
Hugs Dianne xx :)

alicaz said...

adorable! Looks like me - I like to dream about sweet stuff too!
Great colors and I love the swirly die cut!
Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week!

GaMtnScrap said...

Very pretty card! I love how you highlighted the cake w/only coloring it. Sometimes I feel just like that bear! LOL! And I LOVE how you used the buttons, will have to remember that tip!

Thanks for joining the buttons challenge over at Practical Scrappers this week!

Julian said...

Lovely card Carol - such a pretty one. Jxx

mueppi said...

Gorgeous card, Carol with such a cute image!
HUgs Gisela

Wishcraft said...

Sweet card, love the image and colours :o) Lisa x

Christine aka blankiefinder said...

Cute card, that image is very sweet! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes!

NGCARDS said...

Lovely work hun! Good Luck with our DT Call! xxx

counter