Friday 2 June 2017

Summer time at Crafty Catz

Good Morning peeps....well the weather is set to change which is such a shame just getting use to it up here in the North  East.


Today  I'm sharing my DT card for Crafty Catz using ribbons from our lovely sponsor Crafty Ribbons


I used this fab fresh stripe ribbon from HERE
and the Nautical ribbon which you can find HERE 
I used a new embossing folder for the background and i think i have defiantly  covered the optional theme this week  which is SUMMER TIME  as usual we have an ANYTHING GOES if you still want to join in with us.    
Thanks for your visit today, have a lovely weekend 
x Carol x

4 comments:

Janette said...

Really fun card Carol, have a lovely weekend...xx

Aunty Sue said...

Fab card and image Carol hope you have a good weekend

tilly said...

A lovely layout. it's ages since I used this image, let's hope we see the sun x

NickScrapShack said...

Fantastic ribbons! I love the design you used for this card Carol. It looks fabulous!
Hope your weekend been good.
Nick

Photobucket

counter