Friday 10 March 2017

Crafty Catz new challenge day

Morning friends, today i am sharing with you my latest DT card for CRAFTY CATZ,
Our theme is as usual ANYTHING GOES but there is a Twist if you fancy taking part ...
use mostly green 
I am not a green fan really ...lol
so i struggled a little with this one 

I have used a stamp for my flowers ...ooh actually i meant to add something in the middle of my flowers oh dear ! back to the craft room i must go 
Image is an old one from Crafters companion
corner dies are Tonic
papers are from the works  
Thanks for your visit today, much appreciated as always
take care have a lovely weekend 
x Carol x 

7 comments:

chrissy xx said...

Awhh! What a sweetie this image is..I LOve your corner die.
These pretty stamped flowers look perfect to me Carol without anything being added.
Chrissyxx

Caz said...

Lovely Card Carol...have a nice weekend xx

Janette said...

Cute card Carol, have a good weekend..xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Beautiful card Carol have a lovely week end
Dianne xx :)

Jac’s Playground said...

Very pretty card Carol, love those flowers, have a great week xx

Naomi Johnson said...

Lovely card. I adore the flowers you've used. Hope you have a good weekend. Naomi x

NickScrapShack said...

Such a lovely card Carol. I like the green die cut and the pretty flowers too. I´m so sorry that I didn´t visit you last week. I simply ran out of time. Hope you had a great weekend. Hugs Nick

Photobucket

counter