Friday 24 February 2017

Think Spring



Hello again...ee well we are nearly into March and the light nights are creeping back in thank the lord..... great coming out of work on a night and it still been light ..whoooo
The Birds singing in the morning, my bulbs in the garden growing through nicely,  spring is on its way.
Sometimes i think people don't stop and enjoy their life as much as they should, been a little philosophic today, only when you know someone and their life is gone in an instant at the age of 24 you start to think a little more !!   don't put off today coz tomorrow may never come....

Sorry that's my little sad thought over with, 
OK now onto my card I'm sharing with you today for our CRAFTY CATZ challenge
Our theme this week is ANYTHING GOES but our twist is SPRING.
We  got to play with some fab images from our sponsor 
I used my corner dies from Tonic to create my card
and added a lovely organza ribbon from my stash


  Thanks for your visit today
Have a lovely safe weekend 
x Carol x

6 comments:

tilly said...

lovely card with the spotty paper....24 is very oung to go isn't it.
enjoy your weekend
Tilly x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Carol love the Black and White theme sorry to hear about your friend so young have a lovely week end
Dianne xx :)

Janette said...

Carol your card is lovely, and I think the image is too...
Know what you mean about the change in lighter nights etc; and your so right about not making the most of whats right in front of us..spring is round the corner....I hope...
Have a nice weekend..xx

Sharon said...

This is fabulous Carol. The colours are so striking and love the dies and the beautiful image.
Have a lovely weekend.
Hugs Sharon. x

Wendy L said...

So gorgeous, love it, xxx

Jac’s Playground said...

Stunning card Carol love the black and white and the corner dies are gorgeous, have a great week xx

Photobucket

counter