Friday 2 December 2016

Anything goes !!




Hi there blog friends....well the craft fair on Saturday was a good one, the one on Sunday not so good but you cannot have them all, another one this Sunday and then I'm done for the year with the fairs, then I can get finished off on my Christmas shopping,,,,ooh busy busy.
I'm off on the polar express tonight with my two daughters and Lily my granddaughter ...ooh she is so excited ..me too
Now today's card is for CRAFTY CATZ our theme is 
ANYTHING GOES with a twist ( easel card ) 
I used this adorable owl image from Polka doodles, 

Our sponsor this week is 
 blog..http://melonheadzillustrating.blogspot.co.uk/ 

Hope you can play along with us, why not pop  on over and take a peek at the other fab DT creations
have a lovely weekend and thanks for your visit 
adding my card too  
Crafty girls creations.....Anything goes
Southern girls...Anythig goes
Crafting by Desings...Anything goes
Creative moments...Anything goes 
Wonderful Wednesday...Anything goes
bye bye
xx

6 comments:

Janette said...

Fab card Carol....
Hope you have a good night...Enjoy..xx

tilly said...

super card, sounds like a fun night
Tilly x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Carol have a lovely time and enjoy your week end
Dianne xx :)

Jac’s Playground said...

A very pretty card Carol, sounds like an exciting time aboard the polar express, have fun and have a great week xx

PaperDaisies said...

Such a pretty card Carol. Love the image. Have a great week ahead. Hugs Nina

NickScrapShack said...

A beautiful card Carol! Love this image and it looks fab together with the polka dot paper and pretty flowers. Hope you´re well and I wish you a great week to come!

Photobucket

counter