Friday 28 November 2014

I'm sorry !!


Hi there... i experienced a trip to the range yesterday...lol I here about it all the time on here but we never had one very close to me up in the North east of England  until this last week...well i must say i will have to go there again and again...tehe as there is some good bargains to be had. well enough of my excitement .......
 Today's quick post is my DT Card for CRAFTY CATZ...our new challenge starts today and its a favourite of everyone in blog land
ANYTHING GOES 
Our sponsor  this week is Fitztown and we got to play with some lovely images 

i chose this sad but cute dog image  which goes well  to say I'm sorry !
The papers are from Bearly-mine 
and the ribbon is a lovely crushed silk one which is just great for bows.... 



Enjoy the rest of the day and have a lovely weekend.
x Carol x  

10 comments:

tilly said...

lovely papers for you fab doggie I love the range...... Tilly

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Fabulous card Carol love the dog and wonderful paper's and yes they have some fabulous stuff in The Range have a lovely weekend
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Janette said...

OMG Carol he looks so sad, perfect sorry card..lol...love it so pretty....
I have never been to the Range either, maybe after Christmas,....hope you have a fab week-end.x

Kim said...

gorgeous card and love the papers too
Kim x

Kelly Lloyd said...

Oh I enjoy the range too carol.. Have one about 5 mins away from me ;-)

Your card is gorgeous, love that cute soppy dog lol
Hugs Kelly

Jac’s Playground said...

Beautiful card Carol, love those pretty papers. Love the Range too, used to have to wait till I went and visited my mum in Kent to go but now have one about 1/2 hour away not that I get to go too often! Lol have a great week xx

Naomi Johnson said...

Fabulous card. Lovely layout. Hope you're having a great weekend. Naomi x

NickScrapShack said...

Sorry for beeing a bit late, but I have not been so well this weekend.
Love your card. It´s so cute! Love how soft you made him look. Great bow too.
Hope you have a great week
Nick

Unknown said...

A proper card for this image, Carol, lovely project and great colors. Have a nice week!
Hugs,
Anna xxx

Unknown said...

adorable card, Carol! Love the way you used the dog! :) Have a fab week! Hugs, Ingrid xxx

Photobucket

counter