Friday 5 September 2014

One for the Boys


Hiya blog friends.... well i bet you are all glad the kids are back to school and things can get back to normal.
i used to love having the house to myself just after they went back, aaah peace....tidy house .....TV to myself
does that sound about right.....lol
ok now onto my to days card which is my DT card for CRAFTY CATZ but also my inspiration post at Crafty Ribbons inspiration blog 
The ribbon is Twill tape you can find HERE this is buttermilk colour ...which is great for male cards!
which brings me to the  theme at CRAFTY CATZ 
ONE FOR THE BOYS
This is a Bugaboo image which is who our lovely sponsor is this week
The backing paper is from BEARLY-MINE DESIGNS here 
load of old brick 
My corner die is a spellbinders and i have heat embossed it with gold embossing powder.
thanks for stopping by today
Have a good weekend
x Carol x

6 comments:

Jac’s Playground said...

Fab card Carol, love the giggly eyes on Gus! It's great to be back, have a great weekend xx

PaperDaisies said...

A fabulous card Carol. I love the way you have showcased Gus. I love the wobbly eyes. Have a great weekend. Hugs Nina

Kim said...

great 'Gus'card Carol - and love the eyes!
kim x

Unknown said...

LOL, Carol, these eyes are hilarious! Fabulous male card. Have a nice weekend!
Hugs,
Anna xxx

Janette said...

So funny, well that's me amused for today..lol..
Great card Carol..xxx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Fabulous and fun card Carol love the layout fabulous design
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Photobucket

counter