Tuesday 7 January 2014

She's so cute!!


Hello there...Bearly Mine challenge blog is back from christmas hols and this is our first challenge of the year....we are also going to be a monthly challenge, blog details you will find on the blog.
We have an  Colour Inspiration photo for you to play along with for our challenge this month
ooh i do wish it was looking like that now instead of all the cold and very wet weather...don't you.
I actually inked up a stamp which i hve not done for ages, i usually use digi images these days. You will all know who this one is....she's Daisy if you dont know her....... she is so cute !!one of my fav's
I am using Bealy Mine digi papers simple dots and ginghamboth from the must have range. The banner is a new one of mine from Joanna Sheen range...Ribbon is from Crafty Ribons and flowers are from stash.
Thanks for your visit today and as always they are very much appreciated,
Take care.... catch up with you all very soon,  adding my card to the following challenge blogs.....
Cards and More..Anything goes..../must stamp
Creative craft chall......Anything goes
Love rubber stamps.....Anything goes
Papertake weekly...anything goes
Shopping our stash...use something new mine is the bunting
Through the craft room door......always anything goes

x Carol x

15 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful card Carol and you have used one of my fav stamps
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Andreja said...

Beautiful card you made, Carol
Lovelly image and fantastic colouring :-))
Hugs, Andreja

Lisa xx said...

one of my all time fave stamps too....and such pretty colours xx

Lisa xx said...

one of my all time fave stamps too....and such pretty colours xx

Linda Levoir said...

Lovely card Carol, and fab interpretation of the theme. I wish it was like that outside too, I was freezing at the bus stop this morning lol xx

Donna said...

Lovely lovely lovely! The image is adorable and I love the colour combination! Thanks for joining us this week at Shopping Our Stash!

Desire Fourie said...

This is so cute and girly and a great take on the photo inspiration.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

coops said...

so stunning carol.daisy is gorgeous and I love your pretty design :D

xx coops xx

Athina said...

Beautiful card! I love the design and the soft colors! Thanks for playing with us at Loves Rubberstamps!

PaperDaisies said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
PaperDaisies said...

Such a pretty card Carol. I love how you have showcased Daisy. Thank you for joining us over at Loves Rubberstamps. Hugs Nina

Gale said...

This is so adorable. I just love the image and papers. Thanks for playing along with us in our "Anything Goes" challenge at Creative Craft Challenges 2 and good luck. Hugs, Gale DT

LARELLE-SUSANNE said...

love this so adorable you did a great job! Thanks for Joining us at Loves Rubberstamps, Just loved your creation and hope to see more of your amazing projects in future challenges! Hugs Larelle-Susanne DT

Debs said...

Beautiful card - adorable image.
Thanks for playing along at PTW this time.
Good luck.
Debs xx

Stempelomi said...

so lovely!
I'm very happy that you take part at the Cards and More Challenge. To participate in the draw of the prize and the Top 3, you have to follow the challenge rules. Unfortunately, you have linked more than 5 challenges and can not take part in the draw this time. I am so sorry. I would be delighted if you join in again next time :-)

Hugs,Beate

Photobucket

counter