Friday 13 December 2013

Mums Card


Hi there....yah its Friday!! 
It's my work do tonight so not be in a very good state in the morning..lol
Have my dress sorted and hair appointment booked...so will be ready in no time.
Now because it's Friday that means its a new challenge day at CRAFTY CATZ and sadly our last one til the new year....we are off on our Christmas break for two weeks, santa's coming.... did you know!!so we need to get sorted
Our theme this week has been set by me and it is
ANYTHING GOES
so i would love for lots and lots to join in.
We have two fabulous sponsors 
and

I have made this card for my MIL who was 85 yesterday bless her.
she suffers from Dementia and needs to be in a care home as her memory is really bad.
I bought a lovely big cake and big candle and sung HB to her along with the rest of the family.
Not that she will remember any of it. Really sad to see her like this.

Thanks for our visit today have a lovely weekend, 
x carol x

7 comments:

Kim said...

gorgeous card Carol. and lovely for your mum. I do understand - my lovely MIL suffered dementia for a number of years, and saw the effect on all the family. hugs,
Kim x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card for your mil Carol and just love the colour's have a lovely weekend my friend
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Aunty Sue said...

Fabulous Card And Mil Will Love It Have A Good Night Don't Do Anything I Wouldn't

Janette said...

Gorgeous card Carol, sad for your MIL and family, but at least she is remembered...
Have a lovely night out..xxx

tilly said...

A beautiful card for your MIL... she may not remember, but she knew you were there at the time, enjoy the party
Tilly

NickScrapShack said...

This is so pretty Carol. I like the vintage images together with the feathers

Have a great weekend!
Hugs Nick

Linda Levoir said...

Fab card Carol, very Art Deco and elegant :) xx

Photobucket

counter