Thursday 24 November 2011

how unusual is this !!

Hi there....i am really late with my post for my DT spots today, did not have time last night to set them for this morning and so this is me catching up...lol
well what do you think of my unusual Christmas card....never seen a pig on a Christmas card before, well this is the challenge at CRAFT this week make an "unusual Christmas" card/creation.
Our sponsor kindly supplied the images mine is from stamping boutique.
The Stamping Boutique
the other sponsor this week is Craft obsessions
Craft Obsessions
so two wonderful gifts for our winners.
DIGI DOODLE CRAFT......CHRISTMAS
paper crafting journey...anything goes
I LOVE PROMARKERS.......ANYTHING GOES
thank you for stopping by
hugs carol x

7 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

so love this carol and just doing mine too

Unknown said...

stunning creation hun!
Love the Layout and colours you've used.
Thank you for joining our Anything Goes challenge at PCJ!
Hugs
Zahreen
xxx

Stampalicious said...

this is great, I love the colours you chose here, thank you for joining our challenge at Digi Doodle Shop's Best this week, hugs, martina

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is fabulous. I love the untraditional colours you have used.Thank you for joining us at DDSC this week and good luck.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Misty's said...

Brilliant card!
Michaela xx

skylife said...

I think this week at DDSC we have so many brilliant and unusual X-mas cards and this is one of it! It's superb!

Thanks for playing along with us this week

coldwaters2 said...

Oh what a fun, fabby card I adore that image also the design and sentiment thank you for joining our challenge at DDSC this week.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Photobucket

counter