Friday 29 January 2010

Crafty Catz DT card


Hi there, well it's Friday nearly the weekend......whooo i here you shout, but my weeks nearly over so no whoooo from me..lol .
It's new challenge time over at http://craftycatzweeklychallenge.blogspot.com/ and Denise has decided to give us a sketch to play with
Why don't you pop over and have a browse and you can even combine it with other challenges in blog land.
We have also got GD spot for two weeks up for the prize, so go on what you waiting for.
I have used Popcorn bear, i have just been buying some new ones cause i thought i needed them...as you do, but i think i maybe need some more real soon.lol
papers are from craft CD and ribbon and brad are from my stash.
Thanks for visiting and for any coments you leave i'll be back soon i'm sure, hugs carol

5 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

Thank you for your comment . I had the day off today so was able to get straight on with my card for the challenge. I loved the sketch.
I love the colour of your card - i adore green and pocorn is so cute
Lisa ;)

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Carol
A gorgeous card,Hugs Dianne xx

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Carol,i love your image and papers.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Tammy said...

Carol this is gorgeous!! Such a sweet image and it's colored beautifully!!

Hugs Tammy

nnalorac said...

Gorgeous card Carol, love the colours. hugs nnalorac.xx

Photobucket

counter